Check solvent % - as suggested low solvent content means tight packing means poor signal.

Check matthews coefficient ? Do you expect several molecules?
As suggested - does the model form an oligamer? ( You need to be careful with these - sometimes you generate thm using both crystal and non-crystallographic symmetry..

Check possible alternate SGs.

Try pruning your model - look at it in CCP4MG and see if there are extruded loops..
And good luck!

Eleanor

PS - by the way - you are cutting your data very savagely..
CC1/2 > 0.5 acceptable.