It seems the authors have just chosen a different “parent” molecule to submit to the pdb for these two entries, it has nothing to do with the REMARK cards.
It would have been “nicer” if they would have submitted the equivalent “parent” molecule, but the unit cells have a relatively big difference anyway (81-81-136Å for 2zam; 75-75-132Å for 2zan), so without running a superposition the structures don’t superimpose well anyway.
If you want to compare the packing of the two entries in a figure, I would just generate the symmetry equivalents in a big enough sphere in Pymol, and then keep the 6 equivalent ones of each that you want, un-showing or deleting the others by hand.
Note that if you superpose 2zan onto 2zam and then include the CRYST1 card of 2zam, you are generating the packing for 2zam, not 2zan, so that does not make scientific sense.

Mark J van Raaij
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC
calle Darwin 3