Well - I certainly would do more refinement - if something is bound there
will be other changes in solvent etc.

then search the difference map for peaks/ find ligand etc, and see what it
shows..

If your original model and this one are isomorphous you can also check the
Fobs-lig -Fobs-nolig Phi-nolig but that may not be necessary
eleanor