Attention 2016 personal members!

My sincere thanks to all who have responded to my previous message. Your responses save us considerable time and have been very helpful indeed.

But may I ask anyone else who has not yet responded: if you were a personal member of ARLIS in 2016, will you please reply to indicate whether you intend to renew your membership for 2017? Again, your taking a moment to do so will be very helpful in preventing us from having to chase renewals individually.

(And of course, new members are also always welomce.)

Thank you for your time,

Joseph

--
Joseph Ripp, Acting Membership Secretary
ARLIS / UK & Ireland

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/