I'm forwarding this to the list on behalf of Caitlin Kight, [log in to unmask]

Hello all,
I am helping the University of Exeter Geography department downsize its map library. We have an extensive collection of maps of all sizes and themes, from around the world. The following master list provides more information on what is available (though some of the items have already been spoken for): http://bit.ly/2kxi073. I am more than happy to arrange photographs of any materials that interest you so that you can evaluate them more easily, ship them your way, or schedule a visit if you’d like to come see items in person.

Regards,
Caitlin

Dr. Caitlin R. Kight
Campaign Manager, College of Life and Environmental Sciences
University of Exeter
(+44) 01392 724 104
e-mail: [log in to unmask]