Dear all,

With apologies for this “Comedy of Errors”, I have been asked to reverse my correction, as the closing date for both jobs is now 10 March 2017, as stated in my original email of Friday 17 February 2017.  Please see links below to full details of the two vacancies on the WM Jobs website:

Project Support Officer, Staffordshire History Centre Project

https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/12233/project-support-officer-staffordshire-history-centre/

Closing date 10 March 2017

Community History Development Officer, Staffordshire History Centre Project

https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/12225/community-history-development-officer/

Closing date 10 March 2017

Regards,

Tim Groom

Senior Archivist (Online Access and Transformation)

Staffordshire Record Office

Eastgate Street

Stafford

ST16 2LZ

01785-278453

Website: www.staffordshire.gov.uk/archives

Online Catalogue: www.archives.staffordshire.gov.uk

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StaffordshireArchivesandHeritage

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/@ArchandHeritage

Staffordshire County Council

A Connected Staffordshire where everyone can prosper and be healthy and happy

Find out more by visiting the Staffordshire County Council website.

Sign up for free alerts and newsletters straight to your email or mobile phone to receive county council news and information on topics important to you.

Save time and download MyStaffs mobile app available on Android and iOS

Follow the county council on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube

Disclaimer

This e-mail (including any attachments) is only for the person or organisation it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient you must let me know immediately and then delete this e-mail. If you use this e-mail without permission, or if you allow anyone else to see, copy or distribute the e-mail, or if you do, or don't do something because you have read this e-mail, you may be breaking the law.

Liability cannot be accepted for any loss or damage arising from this e-mail (or any attachments) or from incompatible scripts or any virus transmitted.

E-mails and attachments sent to or received from staff and elected Members may be monitored and read and the right is reserved to reject or return or delete any which are considered to be inappropriate or unsuitable.

Do you really need to print this email? It will use paper, add to your waste disposal costs and harm the environment.