Dear colleagues,

An academic department has passed on to me a very small collection of 1980’s – 1990’s examples of fascist and anti-fascist propaganda.

As they do not fit the collection development policy of the special collections at the University of Kent, so I would be happy to pass them onto any archival institutions which may have an interest. There are approximately three box files worth of material:

  1. Searchlight Anti-Fascist Monthly, CRE Factsheets and Booklet, Race in 1997 Election. 12 monthly editions of Searchlight from November 1991 (No.197) to September 1999 (No.290) and related assorted documents.
  2. ‘Secrets’ Newspaper of the Campaign for Freedom of Information: Secrets newspaper issues from No.1 published in 1984 to No.22 published July 1991. The ‘Our Right to Know’ handbook published in by the 1984 Campaign for Freedom of Information and related ephemeral.
  3. British National Party propaganda, leaflets, newspaper handbook, photocopies of racist stickers.

I can send a full list of material to anyone interested.

Very best wishes,

Ann