A.      Euphorbiaceae: Helioscopia

B.      Echium

C.      Lamiacae, Ajuga

Sent: 28 February 2017 12:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New position advertisement Groningen Institute of Archaeology

Dear Colleagues,

could you hesp us with identification of those seeds found in Iran (attachments, the most numerous 'A' is ?, one 'C' looking like some Lamiaceae? Two 'B' like some Boraginaceae?). All they look like recent ones but they were found inside a large bone. I don't know more details. I have no experience with Iranian archaeobotany and flora.

thanks in advance and please be polite :)

with my best wishes

Aldona

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached an advertisement for a Teaching and Research Assistant Archaeobotany (0.8 fte) at the Groningen Institute of Archaeology of the University of Groningen (the Netherlands).

Please circulate widely.

Best wishes

René

--

Prof. Dr. R.T.J. Cappers

Groningen Institute of Archaeology

University of Groningen

Poststraat

9712 ER Groningen

The Netherlands

T  : +31 (0)50 3636744

T  : +31 (0)50 3636741 (Sylvia Blomsma; laboratory)

E  : [log in to unmask]

W : www.plantatlas.eu

W : www.rug.nl/staff/r.t.j.cappers

Faculty of Archaeology