Dear colleagues,

Please let us remind you of the call for papers for the next GAA/DGV biennial conference, titled “Belonging: Affective, moral and political practices in an interconnected world”. The event will be hosted by the Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology, Freie Universität Berlin, between October 4-7, 2017.

We are pleased to announce that our newly established working group 'Psychological Anthropology' invites you to submit papers on Affective practices, belonging, and the politics of care (panel 12). The presentations will be discussed by our guest, Dr. James Davies (University of Roehampton, UK).

Please send an abstract of max. 1.200 characters (incl. spaces), and also a short version of max. 300 characters (incl. spaces) before February 15, 2017 to [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to your contributions!

Kind regards,

Anita von Poser and Thomas Stodulka

Jun-Prof. Dr. Thomas Stodulka
Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology
Freie Universität Berlin
Landoltweg 9-11
14195 Berlin
+49-(0)30-838-57689

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/Anthropology-Matters.HTML   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers
*
* To unsubscribe: please log on to jiscmail.ac.uk, and            *
* go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.                                  *
*