Hi Allstat,

Please find below some great new roles suitable for entry level to Senior level roles.

Get in touch asap to discuss further.

Apply before the 17.02.2017

Statistician 12 months contract (Non-Clinical)

Medical Devices, full time

March start

£25-30K pr. annum (DOE, fixed term contract)

Oxfordshire

This is an entry to associate level position. I am looking for candidates with

a Msc. Degree in Statistics or Mathematics who would be keen to start their

career within the manufacturing unit. If you have 1 year of industry or industrial

placement this would be an advantage but we would also consider recent graduates.

You would assist technologists in introducing new machines, materials and processes which incl. analysis

of experiments to optimise settings and samplings.

Although not a requirement, but SAS experience would be a benefit (SAS Base). The company would

Also offer further training both on work and additional SAS courses.

There is also a good chance of this turning into a permanent position before the end of the contract.

Senior Statistician (Clinical)

Medical Devices

£45-50K pr. annum + benefits

Perm, full time

Min. of 3 yrs. industry exp. required: Medical Devices, Manufacturing, Pharma or other Clinical Trials Unit

East Yorkshire (can be partially home-based)

READ THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION

Call or email me to apply for these positions or for further information.

Best regards

Sabrina Andresen

Biometrics Recruiter at SRG

0203 096 4701