Dear Allstat

Happy Monday! Who fancies a contract change or are looking for their next role?

Hays Life Sciences have a number of new contract opportunities that we are currently recruiting for.

Here are the roles I will be working on today:

Contract SAS Programmer – CRO

Rate between £50 - £55 per hour

CDISC experience essential

FULLY HOME BASED

2 x Contract Statistician – EU CRO

Competitive hourly rate

Minimum of 5 years’ experience

FULLY HOME BASED

3 x Contract SAS Programmers – Pharmaceutical company

Daily rate up to £450

Must have phase I, II and III experience and CDISC

Flexible working/Home based

Multiple Contract Principal Programmer – Global Pharma

Rate up to £65 per hour

Oncology and lead/management

FULLY HOME BASED

If any of the above roles interest you, send your CV, respond to this email or give me a call for more information.

I look forward to hearing from you

Em

Emma Adams

Recruitment Consultant - Biometrics

 HAYS  Recruiting Experts in Life Sciences

 107 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6DB

D: +44 (0)20 3465 0051

F: +44 (0)20 3465 0001

E: [log in to unmask]

Connect with me on LinkedIn:

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/emmajadamshays

hays.com

Refer a friend to Hays -  http://www.hays.co.uk/Forms/refer-a-friend-life-sciences-498954

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, copy or use any part of it.

To update your contact details or relevant information, please contact the sender.

Opt Out (where applicable)

Should you wish to opt out of receiving further information about our services, please email [log in to unmask] to unsubscribe or alternatively write to our Customer Helpline Team at the following address: Hays Customer Service, Ground Floor Ebury Gate, 23 Lower Belgrave Street London SW1W 0NT.

If you have received this email in error, please delete the email and any attachments immediately and notify the Hays plc group of companies ("Hays") at [log in to unmask]

Any information, statements or opinions contained in this message (including any attachments) are given by the author. They are not given on behalf of Hays unless subsequently confirmed by an individual other than the author who is duly authorised to represent Hays.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is your responsibility as recipient to ensure that the opening or other use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect your systems. Hays accepts no responsibility for damage caused by viruses and you should, therefore, carry out such virus and other checks as you consider appropriate.

Hays plc is registered in England and Wales with company number 2150950. Hays plc’s registered office is at 250 Euston Road, London NW1 2AF.

SIGNOFF allstat