* * * * * Apologies for any cross posting * * * * *

ScHARR University of Sheffield 2 day workshop
Utility Data for Health Technology Assessment

Monday, 13th - Tuesday, 14th March 2017

https://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit/health_utilities_2017

What does the course deliver?

This course examines in detail the requirements for utility data in health technology assessment for agencies such as NICE. The course covers both how to measure and use utility to meet the current requirements of NICE and recent research including EQ-5D-5L valuation and measuring wellbeing. It is delivered by a world leading team of experts in utility measurement from ScHARR at the University of Sheffield.

Course content

The course will consist of a mixture of presentations, group work, discussions and individual exercises.

Course team

Professor John Brazier, Roberta Ara, Dr Tessa Peasgood, Dr Donna Rowen and Dr Mónica Hernández-Alva

Who will benefit from the course?

The course is for academics, Government agencies, pharmacoeconomics and outcomes experts in industry, and consultancies with an interest in the use of health state utility data. The course is an updated version of a course run nine times over the last eight years that has been attended by delegates from all around the world.

Cost

£1100 - Standard Fee - for all confirmed bookings.

Bookings close at midnight Sunday, 26th February 2017.

We also offer a discount of 20% for group bookings of 4 people or more, please contact Karen Holden at [log in to unmask] for further details.

For further details:

https://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit/health_utilities_2017

For Bookings and Payment:

http://onlineshop.shef.ac.uk/conferences-events/faculty-of-medicine-dentistry-and-health/school-of-health-and-related-research-scharr

For full details of all our ScHARR short courses, please visit our homepage:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit

Kind regards
Karen

--
Please note working pattern below.
Mrs Karen Holden (Houghton)
Short Courses & Events Officer
University of Sheffield
ScHARR
Regent Court
30 Regent Street
Sheffield
S1 4DA
Tel:  0114 222 2968
Fax: 0114 272 4095
Term Time Working Pattern:
Monday
AND Fridays - 8:30am - 1:30pm
Tuesday  AND Thursdays - 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday - Non-Working Day

Sheffield School Holidays Working Pattern:
Tuesdays AND Thursdays:  8:30am - 4pm

Voted number one for student experience
Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014-2015

SIGNOFF allstat