There’s William M. Brashear’s ‘modest glossary' of voces magic and nomina barbara, part of his 'The Greek Magical Papyri: an Introduction and Survey; Annotated Bibliography (1928-1994)’ in 'Aufstieg und Niedergang der römischen Welt’ II 18.5 (Berlin and New York: Walter de Gruyter & Co., 1995), 3380-3684 (3576–3603). Braesher admits that it’s not a comprehensive etymological dictionary, and to the best of my knowledge no-one has attempted such an exercise.
Alan