Hello  Thiago!

Are you familiar with André Mayers research Ageing Fish Through Otolith Microstructure?

You can find his research results on http://www.fao.org/docrep/006/T0529E/T0529E00.htm

[http://www.fao.org/docrep/006/T0529E/T0529E00.jpg]<http://www.fao.org/docrep/006/T0529E/T0529E00.htm>

Determination of growth in bony fishes from otolith ...<http://www.fao.org/docrep/006/T0529E/T0529E00.htm>
www.fao.org
Morales-Nin, B. Determination of growth in bony fishes from otolith microstructure FAO Fisheries Technical Paper. No. 322. Rome, FAO. 1992. 51p.

With best regards,

Ylva Telldahl

 https://independent.academia.edu/YlvaTelldahl