Dear all,

I thought to let you know that I have already received the Noe-Nygaard and Richter article. If anyone wants a copy please email off list.

Best,

Harry

Dr Harry Kenneth Robson,
Post-doctoral Research Associate: Archaeological chemistry,
The Innovation and Development of Pottery in East Asia

Address:
Department of Archaeology,
BioArCh,
University of York,
York,
YO10 5DD
UK

Mobile - +447973824341
Email - [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

https://york.academia.edu/HarryRobson