Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to invite you to discover the last issue of the
ViaTourismReview, an open, multilingual (FR/EN/ES/POR/IT/DE/CAT) and
interdisciplinary journal

http://viatourismreview.com/en/

You can particularly find the paper of Dean MacCannell (Way off the Beaten
Path – or How I became a Tourism Researcher).

Best regards

Maria Gravari-Barbas

LAST ISSUE : 2016 - 1 (9) On The Margins of Tourism: Utopias and Realities
Of The Off The Beaten Track Tourism

Editorial

On The Margins of Tourism: Utopias and Realities Of The Off The Beaten Track
Tourism
Maria Gravari-Barbas - Marie Delaplace

Articles

Way off the Beaten Path—Or How I Became a Tourism Researcher
Dean MacCannell

The backpackers’ “round the world” trip, standardised journey?
Brenda Le Bigot

Motorcycle tourism: renewed geographies of a marginal tourism practice
Jean Scol

Breaking and entering, or a feeling of heterotopia in tourism situations. A
study of two borderline tourism cases
Hecate Vergopoulos

Before and after tourism(s). The trajectories of tourist destinations and
the role of actors involved in “off-the-beaten-track” tourism: a literature
review
Aurelie Condevaux - Geraldine Djament-Tran - Maria Gravari-Barbas

Tourism and writers’ houses, in between places and literature
Aurore Bonniot-Mirloup

La médiatisation d'un tourisme « hors des sentiers battus » dans une édition
touristique créative.
Pascale Argod

About unexpected tourism? When snow meets the city
Romain Berard

Developing participatory tourism in Milan, Italy A critical analysis of two
case studies
Chiara Rabbiosi