From : [log in to unmask]
Date : 24/01/2017 - 15:25 (GMTST)
To : [log in to unmask]
Subject : [EFTC] Charlie Devlin
Dear Family
Sad news has arrived that our friend and colleague Charlie Devlin died yesterday.  Charlie was an early Daytop graduate who later went on the be CEO there. He was steadfast in his support for TCs worldwide and tirelessly worked to spread the word. He will
 be sorely missed and mourned by his TC family.
Rowdy Yates
President
European Federation of Therapeutic Communities
T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385
M: +44 (0) 7734-255253
W: http://www.eftc-europe.com/
W: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs.
The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2015
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.