Dear Guillaume,

Thanks for your advice!

I input more data to run my 2nd-level model, but the same situation happens again.

I selected "Specify All" option, and input followed matrix in Factor matrix:

[  1    1    1    1
  2    1    1    2
  3    1    1    3
  4    1    1    4
  5    2    1    1
  6    2    1    2
  7    2    1    3
  8    2    1    4
 97   25    2    1
 98   25    2    2
 99   25    2    3
100   25    2    4
101   26    2    1
102   26    2    2
103   26    2    3
104   26    2    4 ]

In Main effects & Interaction option, I created a main effect (1) and a interaction (2 3).

Did I do anything wrong?

Best regards.

Chih-Hao

寄件者: Guillaume Flandin <[log in to unmask]>
寄件日期: 2017年1月11日 下午 08:50:07
收件者: 連 志浩
副本: [log in to unmask]
主旨: Re: [SPM] No contrast(s) in flexible factorial design

Dear Chih-Hao,

This is to be expected for a model that includes subject effects. The
corresponding estimable contrast is [1 0 0 0 0 0 1/3 1/3 1/3 0 0 0] but
you are essentially trying to do a one-sample t-test with three subjects
so you should acquire data from more subjects before running a second
level model.

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--