Dea Funk,

You may use xjview.
http://www.alivelearn.net/xjview/

best
Rouhi

Best Regards
Rouhollah Abdollahi

Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin (INM-3)
Forschungszentrum Jülich
Leo-Brandt-Straße
52425 Jülich, Germany
Tel: +49 2461 61-9324

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 8:31 PM, Funk, Quentin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SPM Experts,

I've generated a few statistics images via means other than SPM. I'd
like to compare them visually with the renderings on the SPM brain--but
I can't figure out how to load my own nifti file into spm_render.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Quentin Funk, PhD
Houston Methodist Research Institute

Houston Methodist. Leading Medicine.

U.S. News & World Report has recognized Houston Methodist as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals, placing it for the second time on the magazine’s prestigious Honor Roll. It is also designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing. Visit us at houstonmethodist.org. Follow us at twitter.com/MethodistHosp and www.facebook.com/HoustonMethodist.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This e-mail is the property of Houston Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain restricted and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.