Amir,

Looks like the functional and anatomical are not aligned. Make sure that the origin and rotation of the anatomical/template (if warping straight to epi template) and functional data are roughly the same.

Alternatively, the subject shown may have been acquired incorrectly. Check the raw data before processing to make sure the whole brain is there.

Best,
Donald