Dear Sir,

I  want to pre process fMRI data and generate ALFF maps , there were some tools provided by Dr. Calhoun for multimodal fusion of sMRI,fMRI,DTI using mCCA+ jICA  approach , following is the link to journal  : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3666029/

I would like to implement the same method in my scenario for which i would like to generate ALFF maps for  resting state data of each subject.

Thanks
Vasudev