Dear Misun,

This functionality is now in Prepare batch. You need to select 'Sort conditions' from the task list. Not sure why you got an error when using the GUI. I suspect that your SPM and the manual version are not up to date. There should be no dependencies onĀ spm_eeg_sort_conditions in the current code and the description in the manual is up to date as far as I can see.

Best,

Vladimir