Dear Guillaume,

Thanks for your help, it's very helpful!

I know why I can't do any contrast in flexible factorial design, I thought I don't need to input a value for each column.

Best regards,

Chih-Hao

________________________________
寄件者: Guillaume Flandin <[log in to unmask]>
寄件日期: 2017年1月11日 下午 10:39:50
收件者: 連 志浩
副本: [log in to unmask]
主旨: Re: [SPM] No contrast(s) in flexible factorial design

Dear Chih-Hao,

Thanks - glad to hear you have more subjects! With 18 subjects in group
1 and 8 in group 2, the contrast is:
  [1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ones(1,18)/18 zeros(1,8)]
but you'd be better off doing a one-sample t-test with the 18 images for
condition 1 of subjects of group 1.

Best regards,
Guillaume.