From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Faeze Vedaei
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] Coregistration Issue

Dear Dr. Tibor

Thank you for your response. Actually, I do not know whether the way to do this coregistration (FA map to this DTI data) which I did gave the accurate result or not (you can see from the screenshots I sent in my first email). Maybe coregistration of original DTI data to the new DTI data (dwi data) could be a good idea. May you let me know which of these methods you would recommend and why? and if I want to apply registration parameters (of original DTI to dwi data) to FA map, how can I do that?
I truly appreciate your time and help me in this regard.

Bests,
Faezeh