We cordially invite you to the first ESSA@work workshop in the BeNeLux!

As some of you know already, we will organize the first local ESSA@work workshop at the TU Delft on February 7th and 8th, 2017.
If you are a PhD student, or any other early-stage agent-based modeler, and you are situated in the Netherlands or close by, this workshop is for you!
During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to present your current work (in truly any state), receive feedback and discuss open questions. In addition, we will organize an afternoon of discussion groups on methodological topics. Our aim is to provide us all with an opportunity to learn from and with each other, with the support of several experts in agent-based modeling.
Please find attached more information on how to apply (extended and final deadline: January 23rd) as well as the preliminary schedule!

You can also participate without presenting your work. However, please let us know if you plan to come as a non-presenting participant so we can provide the appropriate space for the event.

Please send your submission or notification of participation to [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to meeting you in February,

Rijk Mercuur & Julia Eberlen