From: Verity Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 9 January 2017 at 13:27
Subject: Call for Exhibition and Book Reviews for SHCG Journal 2017 - deadline 10th February
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

We are now looking for reviews of recent books or exhibitions for the upcoming issue of Social History in Museums, to be published in Spring 2017. Reviews should be around 500 words and should be submitted by 10th February 2017. Please let me know if you intend to submit a review, and it’s subject.

Please contact me off-list, by e-mailing verity.smith@nationalmediamuseum.org.uk.

Many thanks

Verity

Verity Smith

SHCG Journal Editor 2017

(maternity cover for Helen McConnell Simpson)

Verity Smith

Project Management Support Assistant

Exhibitions

National Media Museum

Bradford, BD1 1NQ

T: 01274 202 049

Ex: 302049

E verity.smith@nationalmediamuseum.org.uk

W www.nationalmediamuseum.org.uk

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST