Daniel

This is very helpful.

Is there a timetable for the restructure, new version and API of DMP Online?  I would like to further customise what we offer at Stirling but if the version is going to change this semester I would hold off.

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Haddow

Research and Scholarly Communications Manager

Information Services

http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0072-053X

T: 01786 467232

E: [log in to unmask]