Dear All
We have created a 'jobs' discussion thread on the UK Research Data Network site where you may also wish to post your current vacancies

https://research-data-network.readme.io/v1.03/discuss/5889d44c4d9eb50f00d0b18f

If you have a vacancy you wish to publicise, please paste the details as a comment on this thread (urls will need to be pasted manually as embedded links wont paste).

As there is no way of deleting 'out of date' comments (vacancies), to maintain an up to date record we will periodically start a new thread (moving across still current vacancies to the new thread).

Best wishes
Tamsin Burland

------
Dr Tamsin Burland