Sent: 30 January 2017 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Email retention policies

Hello all,

Here at TfL we are reviewing the retention policy that we apply to our corporate email archive.  Currently we apply a retention period of 7 years, but are looking to decrease this, possibly down to 2 years.

I wondered if those of you on the list that also have a single retention policy applied to a corporate email archive might be able to share with me what that period is?  This opportunity for benchmarking will be incredibly useful for us as we go through our decision making process.

With thanks and best wishes,

Rebecca

Rebecca Florence | Information and Records Management Adviser

Information Governance | General Counsel | Transport for London

Windsor House, 42-50 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0TL

T: External 020 30547950 Internal 87950 | E: [log in to unmask]

The contents of this e-mail and any attached files are confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately at [log in to unmask] and remove it from your system. If received in error, please do not use, disseminate, forward, print or copy this email or its content. Transport for London excludes any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached files.

Transport for London is a statutory corporation whose principal office is at Windsor House, 42-50 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0TL. Further information about Transport for London’s subsidiary companies can be found on the following link: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/about-tfl/

Although TfL have scanned this email (including attachments) for viruses, recipients are advised to carry out their own virus check before opening any attachments, as TfL accepts no liability for any loss, or damage which may be caused by viruses.

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]

UCB Celltech is the UK branch of UCB Pharma S.A., a company registered in Belgium with registered offices at Allée de la Recherche 60, 1070 Brussels, Belgium, KBO/BCE nr. 0403.096.168, RPR/RPM Brussels.
UCB Celltech’s UK branch registration number is BR009137 and its UK representative office is at 208 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 3WE.

(Ref: #*CUK0308) [Ref-CUK0308]

Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies which may be in your possession. UCB screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. UCB accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail. (Ref: #*UG1107) [Ref-UG1107]