well, this exchange just brightened my day :)

Jon Turney

Science writer.

Latest*: I, Superorganism* - 2015.

www.jonturney.co.uk

twitter: jonWturney

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)