Hi Sarah,

There will be a pro-EU march in Newcastle on Saturday 4 March
https://www.facebook.com/events/134323670395950/

It's being organised by North East for Europe, who are part of Britain for
Europe http://www.britainforeurope.org/.

Best wishes...and keep marching!

Paul

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)