Hi all

This is a very good paper that was mentioned by Deborah Blum during her keynote address at SCI:COM16 in Dublin -

Scientists’ Prioritization of Communication Objectives for Public Engagement
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148867 <http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148867>

Below may be of interest…..

30 Day Impact Challenge

http://blog.impactstory.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/impact_challenge_ebook_links.pdf <http://blog.impactstory.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/impact_challenge_ebook_links.pdf>

Darling et al. (2013).The role of Twitter in the life cycle of a scientific publication.
https://peerj.com/preprints/16v1 <https://peerj.com/preprints/16v1>/ <https://peerj.com/preprints/16v1/>

Best

Alex

Alexandra Boyd, Project Manager