Such a great video! Shared it on my personal facebook page, it is a great message that we really need to get across. I have challenged myself to go through the whole of 2017 using only ten plastic bags/disposable coffee cups/plastic bottles. Don’t know if that is realistic but definitely trying to reduce my plastic use. Struggling with food packaging, though, it is ridiculous how much there is!!

Thank you, Matthew

Nat

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nina Cromeyer Dieke
Sent: 17 January 2017 12:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Plastic Oceans Foundation // Science In The Bath

Hi Matthew

This is brilliant! I like how the garbage builds up around you.

Some small suggestions, if you don't mind: I would add your sources somewhere, either on end screen or in the description below the video. I also found the text bubbles on the screen slightly distracting, because you're also speaking at the same time with captions below (which should definitely be there).

Other than that it's a fab project and I wish you all the best! I will make sure to catch the film too.

Thanks for doing this,

Nina