Thank you for your message David, an extremely helpful precis to those of us new to the sci comm world.

Kind regards,

Dr Mary Gagen

Associate Professor

Department of Geography

Swansea University

Singleton Park

Swansea, SA2 8PP

T: +44 1792 602501

E: [log in to unmask]

Swansea Science for Schools Scheme: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/science/businessandcommunityengagement/s4/

Oriel Science Swansea: orielscience.co.uk