Mauricio,

I concur, let's get back to "design research and PhD design education
discussions" only. Even though on this very specific topic we don't all
hold "shared beliefs", at least we can share and mostly learn from each
other agreement and/or disagreement. To me that is the very meaning and
ultimate purpose of debate.
Regards,

Francois
Kigali

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 7:22 AM, G. Mauricio Mejía <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Although I prefer design research discussions, I was reading today an
> article about political research that may be helpful to understand heated
> positions around the threads odesign research and PhD design education
> discussionsn “Our New Age of Contempt.”

​is topic​