Dear Johann

A very tortured position to be in?

Your eloquent account reminds of the Buddhism student who complained from
the meeting floor about the ideas being expressed by the master on the
stage. The student railed that the master had no authority to justify his
words.

The master invited the student to come onto the stage - which, of course,
the angry student did.

All the best with the nightmare.

keith

On 24/1/17, 9:56 am, "PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD
studies and related research in Design on behalf of Johann van der Merwe"