From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Julia O'Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 23 January 2017 16:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Therapy dogs

Hi all
Just wondered what your views are on the use of a therapy dog in an
occupational health department, I am currently training a 4 month old puppy
for this, positive results from management, unions and employees so far .
The perception (and hope) is that he will be a calming influence when
employees are stressed or have mental health issues.
To date he is loving the attention and just plays or sleeps under my desk
when I'm busy.
Does anyone else use this approach?

Julia, Sent from my iPhone

Spotted a leak?
If you spot a leak please report it immediately. Call us on 0800 57 3553 or go to https://www.yorkshirewater.com/leaks
www.yorkshirewater.com
Who's responsible for the leak? We’re legally responsible for repairing leaks on our water pipes (pipes in roads, footpaths and the service strip to the boundary of ...

Get a free water saving pack.
Don't forget to request your free water and energy saving pack, it could save you money on your utility bills and help you conserve water. https://www.yorkshirewater.com/savewater
www.yorkshirewater.com
Order a free water saving pack . We're offering every Yorkshire Water customers the chance to cut their utility bills. Our handy free water saving kit can help you ...

The information in this e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may also be legally privileged. The contents are intended solely for the addressee only and are subject to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm. This email does not constitute a binding offer, acceptance, amendment, waiver or other agreement, or create any obligation whatsoever, unless such intention is clearly stated in the body of the email. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the message by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
www.jiscmail.ac.uk
Occ-health is a list open to everyone with an interest in teaching, learning and research in occupational health and safety. As it is a publicly funded list ...

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: