Dear Colleagues,

You may find this of interest.

Best regards

From: National Institute for Health and Care Excellence [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 January 2017 13:47
To: Ciccone, Grant
Subject: NICE: Flu vaccination: increasing uptake

05/01/2017

1st Floor
10 Spring Gardens
London
SW1A 2BU

Tel: 0845 003 7780
Fax: 0845 003 7784

www.nice.org.uk

Flu vaccination: increasing uptake

Thursday 2 February 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inform you that the public registration facility to observe the committee meeting for Flu vaccination: increasing uptake is live on the NICE website.

If you would like to register for this committee meeting, please do so via the following web page: https://www.nice.org.uk/event/phacb-february-2017 Registration for this meeting will close on Thursday 19 January 2017 at 5pm. Please note we may be unable to accept late requests to observe this meeting.

As a public observer, you will be able to listen to the business of the meeting, except where confidential information is being discussed, however, you will not be able to:

  • participate in committee discussions
  • ask questions, take part in voting or put your views to members of the committee

For further information about meetings in public please refer to the following document: Common questions and answers about meetings in public.

Should you have any queries regarding observing this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator, Jon Littler [log in to unmask]

Kind regards

Rukshana Begum

Project Coordinator - Public Health Guidance and QA Management

www.nice.org.uk | [log in to unmask]

---
The use of Brent Council's e-mail system may be monitored and communications read in order to secure effective operation of the system and other lawful purposes.