Please circulate to relevant people in your networks - thanks! For any queries or comments, please reply to Grete Smith, cc'd above, and who has sent this message: Dear all I'm delighted to share the news about this series of workshops on behalf of HEE about the Integrated Clinical Academic (ICA) Programme. In addition to providing information about the programme, we will be actively collecting feedback, experiences and opinions to assist HEE to consider any other factors that could better support this agenda. We are still preparing case studies individuals of who'd like to share their own experiences, or feed in their comments to us. So please let us know if you or a colleague would like to talk to us about this programme? Please share this email widely across all your national contacts and networks. Many thanks! [cid:image003.jpg@01D27632.98935340]