Dear all (apologies for crossposts)

Please see the message below from the organising team for this year's Science in Public Conference, to be held at University of Sheffield, 7th-9th July.

The conference follows immediately on from the BSHS meeting in York and our keynote speakers are Prof. Sarah Whatmore (University of Oxford) and Prof. Steven Shapin (Harvard University). This year's theme is 'Science, Technology and Humanity'.

I look forward to seeing you there!

best,

Angela Cassidy

Dr. Angela Cassidy

Lecturer: Land, Environment, Economics and Policy Institute (LEEP)
Department of Politics, University of Exeter
Lazenby House, Prince of Wales Road, Exeter, EX4 4PJ

Subject: Science in Public: Steven Shapin & Call for Panels

Delighted to announce that Prof. Steven Shapin is the Day 2 keynote speaker at Science in Public in July, joining Sarah Whatmore who gives the keynote address on Day 1.

There is now less than a week before the Call for Panels closes on Jan 31st. If you have any informal enquiries about panel ideas, please don't hesitate to email me.

Thanks, Warren

Dr Warren Pearce,
Faculty Fellow (iHuman),

Room B06b, The Department of Sociological Studies,

Faculty of Social Science,

Elmfield, Northumberland Road,

Sheffield, S10 2TU.

@WarrenPearce