EPSA17
The Sixth Biennial Conference of the
European Philosophy of Science Association (EPSA)

Exeter, United Kingdom

6-9 September 2017

http://philsci.eu/epsa17

The conference will feature contributed papers, symposia, and posters
covering all subfields of the philosophy of science, and will bring
together a large number of philosophers of science from Europe and
overseas. We are also welcoming philosophically minded scientists and
investigators from other areas outside the philosophy of science, for
example as participants in symposia, and we particularly welcome
submissions from women, ethnic minorities, and any other
underrepresented group in the profession.

We invite submissions for Contributed Papers, Symposia and Poster
Sessions through EasyChair, our online submission system, by *January 5,
2017*.

For more information please visit EPSA17's website: http://philsci.eu/epsa17

Dates and Deadlines

•Deadline for all submissions: 5 January 2017

•Notification of acceptance (all submissions): 1 April 2017

•Early registration deadline: 15 June 2017

•Online registration deadline: 1 September 2017

•Conference: 6-9 September 2017