(With apologies for cross posting)

Registration is now open for the conference 'The Material Culture of Religious Change and Continuity 1400-1600' to be held at the University of Huddersfield 11-12 April 2017.

For further details, including plenary speakers and a full list of abstracts, as well as a link to online registration, please follow this link. https://www.hud.ac.uk/research/history/events/thematerialcultureofreligiouschangeandcontinuity1400-1600.php Thanks to generous sponsorship from the Society for Renaissance Studies, and the Society for the Study of Medieval Languages and Literature, we are able to offer a reduced rate for postgraduates and early career researchers.

Best wishes,
Katherine

Dr Katherine J. Lewis, MA, DPhil, FHEA, FRHistS
Senior Lecturer in History, History Research Co-ordinator

Division of History
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield HD1 3DH
01484 471870

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]