Dear John

Many thanks. I have seen the Morgan one you mention. The one I am
interested in has the shrouding image as the main image of the
illumination, which is unusual. It also seems French in its colouring-
lots of blues and dark red.

Regards

Eleanor

On 24/01/2017, 3:26 PM, "medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of
medieval religious culture on behalf of John Dillon"