From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Paul Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 7:11:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] New Vatican Museums website

Perhaps of interest:
    http://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2017/vatican-museums-open-doors-wider-with-mobile-friendly-website.cfm

"For now, the site showcases a little more than 3,000 high-resolution photographs of masterpieces in its collections. The "ideal" plan, Jatta [the new Director] said, is to complete within one year the addition of photographs of all 20,000 objects currently on public display and then begin working on adding images of all art objects in storage, for a total of more than 200,000 works of art."

    http://www.museivaticani.va/

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm.
Holy Spirit Seminary  |  PO Box 18 (487 Earnshaw Road)  |  Banyo Qld 4014  |  Australia