Dear Colleagues,

Europeana is surveying users of our products and services for quite a while now, but we never surveyed one particular and very important group of customers: cultural heritage institutions publishing with Europeana through various aggregators.

We would like to start doing this now and we have set up a short survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KV92787) that I would like you fill out before end of January (if your institution has any data published in Europeana Collections). It should not take more than 5 minutes and we expect to get a very valuable insight in how easy and rewarding it is right now to publish with Europeana. In one year from now we would run the survey again to see how we are progressing towards the goals set forth in our strategy refinement. In the meantime we will also work towards a real impact assessment of the work we are doing and to apply the Europeana Impact Framework to cultural heritage institutions publishing with Europeana.

Please help us making a steps towards an impact assessment by taking the survey. Please have in mind that the response to the survey questions cover the entirety of the aggregation chain, e.g. time from data delivery to publication is the time from data delivery to an aggregator to have it published in Europeana. I hope that makes sense. Any questions, please let me know.

Best,

Valentine

Valentine Charles
Data R&D Coordinator at
Europeana www.europeana.eu

Phone: +31 (0)70 31 40 179
Email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: charles.valentine

Valentine Charles

Data R&D Coordinator

T: +31 (0)70 314 0179
M:
E: [log in to unmask]

Skype: charles.valentine

Be part of Europe's online cultural movement - join the Europeana Network Association: http://bit.ly/NetworkAssociation

 #AllezCulture!

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

**************************************************************** website: http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup [un]subscribe: http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/ ****************************************************************