From: Rob Howe
Sent: 16 December 2016 12:25
To: Midlands Blackboard VLE users group
Cc: Rob Howe; Gillian Fielding ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Next Midlands Blackboard group meetings

The next Midlands Blackboard usergroup meeting will be hosted by DMU on the 30th March, 2017.

Free signup is now available at:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/midlands-blackboard-usergroup-tickets-30351581397

Please mail me direct for any offers to present work.

If you need car parking then please mail me but this is not yet guaranteed.

Offers to run short Collab sessions on any related topic prior to the 30th March would also be welcome.

Merry xmas to all of you.

Regards

Rob