Dear All

As a result of our continued growth there now exists a fantastic opportunity at our Northampton Head Office for a Creative Library Designer to join our team.  The successful candidate will be proficient with AutoCAD and ideally have some experience of 3D software.  Experience of furniture space planning is also important, along with a flair for interior design.

FG Library, part of the Frem Group, is the UK’s market leading manufacturer of bespoke shelving, furniture and display products for Libraries and Education, our vision is to create beautiful learning spaces. FG Library is a family owned and run business where we adopt a friendly approach, placing an equal level of importance on our suppliers, staff and customers alike. We are looking for a dedicated player to fit into our growing design team..

For further information please contact Steve Hughes on [log in to unmask]

FG Library & Learning
Meryl Blanchard
Design ConsultantFG Library & Learning
P: 01604 755 954 | M: 07525 235984
E: [log in to unmask] | W: www.fglibrary.co.uk
A: [log in to unmask],-0.9487188,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x573153133c6dcd05" target="_blank" id="LPlnk689713" style="color:#808080;text-decoration:none;">Concept House, Upton Valley Way East,
Pineham Business Park, Northampton, NN49EF
LinkedInPinterestTwitter
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, you must not copy, distribute or disclose the contents; please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the view of The Frem Group or its subsidiaries. E-mail transmissions are not secure and The Frem Group accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst steps have been taken to ensure that this message is virus free, The Frem Group accepts no liability for infection and recommends that you scan this e-mail and any attachments