Dear Colleagues,

We are currently recruiting for an exciting new position at Edinburgh University Library:

Research Information Systems Manager
Central Edinburgh
Salary: £39,324 to £46,924 per annum

https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=038470

This post will lead the team responsible for our research information systems - PURE, Worktribe and Research Professional, as one of the Managers in the newly-formed Library Research Support team.

For an informal discussion about this role, please contact me directly.

All best wishes,

Dominic Tate

Head of Library Research Support

Edinburgh University Library