Hello there

Is anyone operating their library/LRC without a security system? If so, what impact has this had? Ours is on the blink and I suspect getting it replaced will prove problematic (“do you really need a security system?”). In part, I could agree with this view: I’d like to think our print/DVD stock is so desirable people would steal it, but I suspect it’s not the case!

Thanks in advance of any responses.

Yours, peering through the freezing fog,

Bev Burgess

Learning Resources Centre Manager

Currently reading: A Possible Life by Sebastian Faulks.  What are you reading?

The Isle of Wight College

Medina Way

Newport

Isle of Wight

PO30 5TA

www.iwcollege.ac.uk

P ...  please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.