*CILIP East January social and AGM*

*When: Saturday 28th January at 3pm*

*Where: Salisbury Arms, Tenison Road, Cambridge (close to the railway
station)*

Join us for a drink to banish the January blues and meet other CILIP
members. Your first drink is on us! All are welcome, whether you're already
a member or would like to find out more about what we do. We'll hold our
very brief AGM as well which is a chance to hear what we've been doing over
the last year and what we have planned for 2017.

Feel free to drop in on the day, but if you know that you’ll be coming
please could you sign up here to give us a rough idea of numbers:
http://doodle.com/poll/9wfeirigktbimap6

--
*CILIP East Members' Network*
http://www.cilip.org.uk/about/regional-networks/east-england